We are delighted to invite you to reconnect with yourself and nature on 12th, 13th, 14th March with a mindful experience and a hearty brunch at Ping Pong Gintoneria.
Join us at our favourite old Ping-Pong parlour turned G&T bar for a 1-hour soul nourishing yoga practice, 40mins of meditating sound bath experience followed by a specially designed 3 course brunch menu.
Where: Ping Pong, 129 Second Street, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong
Nearest MTR station: Sai Ying Pun MTR (Exit B2)
Dates: Friday, Saturday & Sunday (12th 13th & 14th)
Vinyasa flow yoga and Sound Bath
Megan Wright is a yoga practitioner and teacher with over ten years multi-style practice and more than two years teaching experience (500 hour TTC - Yoga Alliance USA in India). She has trained in the Iyengar method and leads breath work, guided meditation, sound bath meditation and hatha, yin and vinyasa styles.
Skin of Nature Showroom
You will be welcomed by our founder and creative director Elena Beraldo, to discover and shop the collection in person.
** Arrive 15 minutes before scheduled class for registration **
Morning session – 09:30am – 12:30pm
Afternoon session – 13:30pm – 16:30pm
Tickets: $580 (inclusive of 1 x wellness session (1hr40mins)
and a 3 course brunch menu at Ping Pong)
* Bring your own mats and please wear a mask during the session
Terms & Conditions:
• Ticket fees are inclusive of one 1hr40mins wellness session and complimentary brunch per person
• Advance booking is required. Ticketing will close 12 hours prior to event
• Guest name revisions are permitted 24 hours in advance before the wellness session
• Tickets are non-refundable
• Kindly let us know in advance of any allergies and dietary requirements 3 days prior to attending date of wellness session for Ping Pong to arrange accordingly
For enquiries, feel free to contact us at: